Building for the Future
New Center, New Beginnings
After 15 years in the same building, four staff members sharing one office, and clients sometimes having to wait up to two weeks for an appointment, the need for a new facility to accommodate our growth has become apparent.
Our new center will enable us to serve more clients and grow our program offerings. With more than double the space, FirstLook’s new center will have the necessary resources and staff to help more parents choose life!
But we can’t do it without you. FirstLook has been challenged to raise $160,000 to receive a matching grant of $160,000 to complete our capital campaign for the new building.
The Capital Campaign will allow FirstLook to:
- Construct a new facility on donated land located at YMCA Drive with space for growth, parking and the ability to see more clients
- Increase the number of exam rooms, from one to four, including two rooms equipped with ultrasound capabilities
- Increase the number of consultation rooms, from two to four, allowing FirstLook to see more clients. One of the larger rooms will be a designated “man-cave”
- Teach healthy eating and cooking habits to clients in a fully-equipped kitchen
- Provide a space for prayer time and small intimate weddings for clients within the Chapel
- Dedicate space for a baby boutique equipped with baby supplies and a gift shop
- Provide a building that is warm and welcoming to guests, allowing for more privacy to clients, additional working and office space for staff, and a shower for moms or dads that may be homeless or have limited access to private showers
For more information on FirstLook’s Campaign, please contact:
Julie Farrar- email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 972.938.7900
We ask that you please pray how your family, company, church or organization can invest in FirstLook’s life-affirming ministry.
How can your church get involved?
- Provide a monthly contribution from the church’s budget
- Provide a church-wide contribution collected for FirstLook’s Campaign
- Small groups or Sunday school classes can adopt FirstLook as their charity and help collect funds for the Campaign
- A church member can host a small event in their home, inviting church members to get involved in the Campaign
Gifts of $1,000+ will be recognized on the new donor wall, and donors of $15,000+ will receive special recognition in their own space within the facility. For more information on ways your church can get involved, contact: Julie Farrar – email email@example.com or call 972.938.7900.